看美剧(Nikita)第一季第六集学英语表达
2013-10-09 20:58:19
Maggie Q主演的美剧《尼基塔》(NIKITA)是继《吸血鬼日记》之后美国CW电视台推出的又一部谍战电视连续剧,改编自法国著名导演吕克贝松 1990年的经典作。Alex是杀手组织中的一名新丁,她正试图弄清到底是谁欺骗了她,以及为什么传奇的Nikita会选择孤注一掷叛逃。 作为近期热门剧集,一经推出自然备受追宠!看美剧的同时让我们一起分享剧中经典、地道的英文表达,寓教于乐!
1. I'm sure you had your reasons.
我相信你是事出有因。
2. When I doubt your loyalty to the Division, I will…
当我对你的忠诚有所怀疑时,我会…
3. Do you know how hard it is to have a conversation with you?
你知道和你谈话有多难吗?
4. I had a plan, a plan to make it right.
我有一个计划,一个力挽狂澜的计划。
5. He destroy the thing you love, so he can get the thing he wants.
只有毁掉你的挚爱,他才能得到他想要的东西。
6. If you don't answer my question, I will have to hurt you.
如果你继续沉默,休怪我手下无情。
7. Show him you are in control.
让他知道局势由你掌控。
8. I was his favorite cleaner. No questions. Got the job done.
我是他最看重的杀手。不管闲事,卖力干活。
9. I was able to stay detached.
我对一切都很冷漠。
10. You never know how much you miss them till they're gone.
当爱人随风逝去,才明白相思入骨。
11. You underestimated the effect it would have on her.
你低估了这件事对她的影响。
12. If we had ended this 10 minutes ago, they all would have walked away. You pushed her too far.
如果我们10分钟前就收手,他们都会没事。你们挑战了她的底线。
13. You deserve at least that much.
这是你起码应得的。
14. I was a reaper.
我是个终结者。
15. This is the way it's supposed to end.
一切恩怨注定以这种方式了结。
16. You did what you had to do to survive.
你所做的一切都是为了活命。
17. Feel free to tell me what that is at any time.
你有话随时都可以痛痛快快地说出来。
18. The truth is what we choose to believe.
只有你愿意相信的事情才是真相。
《看美剧(Nikita)第一季第六集学英语表达》永久阅读地址: http://91kudian.com/yingyu/10779/
已有0条评论,点击查看发表评论