走遍加拿大Lesson7:ATARESTAURANT[2]

2012-05-31 11:23:53 

LESSON 4--2 AT A RESTAURANT
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.
云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

走遍加拿大Lesson7:ATARESTAURANT[2]》永久阅读地址: http://91kudian.com/yingyu/1520/