走遍加拿大Lesson1:ARRIVINGINCANADA[1]

2012-07-09 10:40:27 

Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your
English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.
大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,
你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。

Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.
如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?
大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?

Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.
如梅:是蓝色的。

Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.
如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。

Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.
云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。

Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.
如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。

Yunbo: Are you sure?
云波:你敢肯定吗?

Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.
It's next to the brown bag.
如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。
嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。

Yunbo: I'll get it.
云波:我去拿。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.
如梅:谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: You're welcome.
云波:别客气。

Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.
莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!

Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?
大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?

Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?
莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica
Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.
大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。
莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。

Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.
莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。

Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.
云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。

Monica: Please call me Monica.
莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.
如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.
云波:你叫我云波吧。
 

走遍加拿大Lesson1:ARRIVINGINCANADA[1]》永久阅读地址: http://91kudian.com/yingyu/2629/