《吸血鬼日记》S03E02笔记:他永远不会放弃我,我也不会放弃他
2013-04-04 13:53:44
1、Stefan's off the rails.
斯特凡已经失常了。
be/go off the rails
行为失常;发疯;走上错误的道路
e.g: At 17 he suddenly went off the rails and started stealing.
17岁他突然不务正业开始偷盗。
2、The sheriff has me slip it into the coffee here every now and then.
警长让我时不时地在咖啡里加一些(马鞭草)。
every now and then/again = every so often
不时地;偶尔
e.g: I still see her every now and then.
我任然偶尔能见到她。
3、I don't know why you think that you're a lost cause.
我不明白为什么你觉得自己是个失败者。
lost cause
注定失败;没有成功的机会
e.g: Trying to interest my son in classical music is a lost cause.
让我儿子对古典音乐感兴趣一定不会成功的。
4、Bottoms up.
干了吧。
bottoms up
干杯
5、He's flipped the switch.
他已经完全失控了。
flip a switch
开/关开关。剧本中是比喻义。
e.g: You start the fan by just flipping this switch.
拨这个按钮就能打开电风扇。
6、Did you miss the part where I checked out of all this?
你该不会是忘了我已经撒手不管了。
check out
这里是比喻义,表示不再插手某事
e.g: I'm not the kind of person who checks out.
我不是那种会撒手不管的人。
7、Yeah, but Damon's not exactly in the mood to help right now.
可是达蒙现在根本就没心情帮忙。
be in the mood (for/to do something)
愿意做某事;想要做某事
e.g: I don't want to talk about it now. I'm not in the mood.
现在我不想谈论此事,没那个心情。
8、Yeah, but he's still holding on to his humanity, which means he can still be saved.
没错,可他仍然人性未泯,这说明他还有的救。
hold on to
保持;不放弃
e.g: The soldiers held on to the bridge for three more days.
士兵们坚守着这座桥三天多。
9、Look, he would never give up on me. I'm not gonna give up on him.
他永远不会放弃我,我也不会放弃他。
give up on
放弃;对...不再期望;对...绝望
e.g: He'd been in a coma for six months, and doctors had almost given up on him.
他昏迷了6个月,医生几乎对他不抱有什么希望了。
《《吸血鬼日记》S03E02笔记:他永远不会放弃我,我也不会放弃他》永久阅读地址: http://91kudian.com/yingyu/7877/
已有0条评论,点击查看发表评论